.

.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Soccer, Weddings, & EASTER!

I already need to get better at this whole blogging thing!

The title of this post describes our lives the past few weeks pretty well. Parker and I came across this amazing deal! The Utah Pass of all Passes!!  

For only $29 we get season passes to all Seven Peaks water parks & venues!
$15 food credit to Seven Peaks!
4 Real Salt Lake Games! (this was the reason Parker 
wanted the pass ha)
Tickets to Bees games..
Tickets to the Rocky Mountain Raceways...
And a ton more fun things!

We are so excited! Even better.. all of our friends & both of our families got the passes as well.

I CANT even wait for SUMMER!!!

We have already been able to take advantage of our passes :) I went with Parker & some of his brothers to a RSL game last week! I had fun with the boys! For Parker's bachelor party one of the things his friends got him was this jacket! He finally got to put it to use! How cute is he?!

On Saturday Devery & Eric got married! Dev & I have always somehow ended up dating friends.. it's so funny to us that we even ended up marrying friends! I absolutely love Parker's friends though. I feel so blessed that he has had such good guys in his life! AND I love all of their wives. It is so fun that we are able to get together all the time & do fun things & go on trips together! Anyways, their wedding was beautiful! I wish I had better picture, but these are the ones I got! We are so happy for them & SO jealous that they are in Cali soaking up some rays this whole week!



 Of course, Parker and I hit up City Creek in between the Luncheon & Reception!

 Love this handsome boy so much!

Then there was EASTER! I love Easter Sunday so much. Parker & I teach the 7 year olds at church!
He is SO cute with them. 
They adore him & love when he teaches!
We went to my parents for Easter this year. 
If you know my mom you know that she 
goes ALL out for every holiday! 
We watched my cute nephews play with their 
baskets & then we all opened ours! 
My parents are so sweet. We got yummy treats, some of the essentials, & gift cards 
to some of our favorite places! We are so excited!
I am so grateful for my Savior and for all that he has done for each and every one of us. I am also so very grateful for the atonement. I have been blessed with such a loving family & such a sweet, supportive, humble, and caring husband!




XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Bri! You guys seem completely perfect for each other and I love seeing pictures from all of your adventures together. We seriously need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete